Make Us Your Home Page
Rules Help
Home Contact
Opening Hours: 9:00-22:00 (BJT)
· The post position :China
Topic:How Bitcoin Can Help Gaza Add a comment   
Posted by 99percenter at 2017-01-25 03:06:25.0     Posts by the author  
React >  angry disgusting funny happy inspiring moving sad shocking
A few weeks ago I was watching a show produced by the Viceland Channel. The show episode was titled, "The Tunnels of Gaza" from the Black Market Dispatches series.

During the show the journalist(Dina Amer) had gone to Gaza to enter and report on the tunnels. She spoke to a number of Palestinians living near the tunnels about life there and the Israeli pressure to break Gaza's economy. In one part of the show Amer had spoken to two men who owned and operated several tunnels. One of the men had told her that it costs between $180,000 and $200,000 USD to build a tunnel. As I'm watching the program I thought to myself if the Palestinians had more tunnels then more goods could be brought into the Gaza strip. More goods would help make life at least a little easier for the Palestinians who live there.

Over the last few years I've learned a great deal about Bitcoin and other digital currencies. I don't claim to be an expert on them, but I can see how digital currencies could help a lot of people around the world. As I was watching "The Tunnels of Gaza" show I thought of an idea to use Bitcoin to help finance the cost of building more tunnels into the Gaza strip...

Link:
http://pakcoin.info/forum/index.php?threads/how-bitcoin-can-help-gaza.207/http://pakcoin.info/forum/index.php?threads/how-bitcoin-can-help-gaza.207/
      Thank you for your reading; you are the NO. 4019 reader of the post. Close window
 ·  The post only expresses the views of the author; please give reference to the author and source if you repost it.
       If the post violates the legitimate rights of any person or unit; please contact the author or us (Fax 010-63070900).
Add a comment  
Subject
Text

Functional zone
B Url
I Image
U Flash
Add an attachment
Upload photo/audio/video(smaller than 600k)
You are an anonymous user. If you want to submit a post, please enter your username and password.
If you haven’t registered, please click here to register .
Username: Password:
Most Popular in 24 hrs